Top Restaurants of
Add Your Restaurant
to our website
Chef Cindy Wolf's innovative cuisine is founded on classical French technique while inspired by the traditions and ingredients of the American Southeast. Chef Wolf’s cuisine is rooted in French fundamentals and the Low Country cooking of South Carolina, engaging both regional and international influences. This is one of the best restaurants in Baltimore. The Zagat Survey voted Charleston the most popular restaurant in Maryland.
- Experience world class dining at it's best at Antrim 1844's Smokehouse Restaurant. The gourmet six-course meal designed by our renowned Executive Chef Michael Gettier will provide a spectacular dining experience. Spectacular New American cuisine with a French twist. Antrim 1844 offers a spectacular setting for romantic getaways, fine dining, elegant weddings, family reunions or corporate meetings and events.
Map & Reviews
Roy Yamaguchi's "Hawaiian Fusion" cuisine, a tempting combination of exotic flavors and spices mixed with the freshest of local ingredients, always with an emphasis on seafood. Gourmet magazine called him "the father of modern East-West cooking".
Map & Reviews
The Oceanaire Seafood Room
- As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Ultra-Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Ultra-Fresh fish. Our menu will guide you, and Ultra-Fresh seafood awaits you
Historic Kent Manor Inn & Restaurant
- A waterfront country inn surrounded by 224 lush acres provides the background for Chef Lackey's original creations fashioned with fresh local ingredients near Annapolis. For corporate meetings and retreats, weddings, receptions and honeymoon suites, Historic Kent Manor Inn is the perfect place. . . the only place of its kind. Highly recommended.
- Charming bistro that serves outstanding Italian & Mediterranean fare. Try the "Small Plate Menu" items which allow you to taste more of their marvelous dishes at one sitting. Great award-winning wine list
Recognized as the Best Italian Restaurant in Baltimore & in Howard County for the past six years, the family owned & operated restaurant is designed to offer lively & comfortable surroundings with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Pier V Hotel
Visit our Pier V location in Baltimore. Whether it's a romantic steak dinner for two, an important business luncheon, or a private party, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs. Our Pier V steakhouse provides guests with a warm, comfortable atmosphere. The restaurant is also handicap accessible.
CRACKPOT Seafood Restaurant
- Located north of Baltimore in Towson Maryland, the CRACKPOT was one of the first crab houses to fly crabs in from Louisiana year round. The award-winning restaurant offers a casual and comfortable nautical setting. It is famous as the classic Baltimore "Retro" crab house and seafood restaurant. It features an impressively varied dinner menu that crosses the line from seafood to steaks; their famous Maryland style crab cakes, prime rib, pasta, sandwiches, burgers, ribs and more.
The Schmankerl Stube
- The host and proprietor Charlie Sekula, a native of Bavaria, Germany, and his staff pride themselves in giving you the ultimate in ethnic Bavarian cuisine and service and providing you, the customer, with a unique "old country" home-style atmosphere, reminiscent of Bavaria.
Finest Italian Cuisine
- DaMimmo serves the most popular dishes from every region in Italy; including the rich cream sauces of the North, to the Southern marinara sauces found in Veal Braciole, and Mussels Posillipo. The restaurant received numerous awards including Restaurant of the Year for the Restaurant Association of Maryland.